Help your furry friend get off to a great start with our Puppy Preschool, designed for pups from 2-5 months. Your pup will come to live with our trainers in their home. There they will work on house manners, such as crate training, potty training, and learning impulse control and boundaries. They will come along with us on field trips to work on their basic commands in a public setting while being exposed to multiple different environments. They will also be sure to make new friends during our supervised puppy playtime! The training camp is followed up with private lessons so you can work one on one with our trainers to continue improving your pup’s skills.
During Puppy Preschool, our trainers will:
- Lay a solid foundation for future learning
- Teach the puppy how to learn
- Build a stronger bond through training and understanding each other
- Teach purposeful play
- Teach self control
- Teach an understanding for basic commands (sit, down, come, heel, climb)
- Address nuisance behaviors (mouthing, jumping)
- Work on crate training and potty training
- Expose them to different environments, building confidence
- Teach proper socialization through supervised playtime
Learn More About Training Camp Learn More About Private Lessons Get Started Today!